Captain Data is specialized in data extraction: scraping and crawling. We develop a SaaS architecture that allows any developer to deploy its scripts in the Cloud, with the click of a button. We automatically provision servers, proxies and databases. Our client are digital marketers and salesperson (you need to be nice to them, they don’t always get what is web data 🙂 ).
We’re based in Nantes (and Paris), France.
We’re looking for a backend web developer ASAP.
- Nutcracker: you’re not afraid to solve (hard) problems
- Independent: your best friends are GitHub and StackOverflow (or Google if all hope is lost)
- Hacker mindset: bypass a website’s security? Easy peasy
- Responsible: your code is BEAUTIFUL and REUSABLE. You understand that your code has a direct impact upon our brand image and our product’s usage
- Organized: even if it can be chaos on a daily basis, you know what a sprint is and you know how to use Git for your workflow
- Curious: learning something new doesn’t scare you
- You have already done web scraping in Python/JS
- You have already built a REST API in Python/JS
- You know what’s an ETL pipeline
- You have already used Docker (even Kubernetes <3 )
- On-demand Python & JS scripts for our clients
- Plug & Play scripts for our non-dev clients (remember, marketing/sales?)
- Features on our internal API
- Enhance & maintain the API used by our clients
- Learn and become better every day 🙂
You join a team of three engineers specialized in software and data. You are looking for an adventure with a band of crazy developers? Welcome. If you want to learn and progress quickly, we already love you.
How to apply
- Connect us on LinkedIn / Twitter
- 1 rue de la Noë, 44321, Nantes, France